Stevens & Lee can provide your organization with the appropriate forms, strategies and documentation procedures needed to create and maintain an environment of service excellence. These tools will allow your organization to better involve patients in their own care and hold patients more accountable for the care they receive. Some of the "tools" we can provide include:
- Procedure Specific Informed Consent Forms
- Patient History Form
- Terminating a Patient Relationship – procedure and sample letter
- Informed Refusal Form
- Model Policies
- At-risk template – procedure and sample letters
- Employee Performance Review
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- Tools for tracking tests, consults, reports
- Forms to capture patient education data
- Employee Confidentiality Agreement
- Vendor Confidentiality Agreement
- Telephone Communication Policy/Procedure
- Signs – samples to place in waiting room regarding wait time and service excellence
- Service Value Statement
- Self-Assessment Tools – physician practices, hospitals and nursing homes
Tools can be customized for a particular organization or specialty and will assist healthcare providers and staff to effectively reduce risk and can result in a business enhancement. These are the types of tools that work to keep your program alive!
Reduce Risk, Enhance Success
Finding ways to minimize risk at the same time you create evidence is a step in the right direction. Stevens & Lee can provide you with the tools you need to create and maintain an environment of service excellence.
For more information, please e-mail James W. Saxton or call him at 717.399.6639.
© 2011-2012 STEVENS & LEE
all rights reserved • disclaimer