Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.987.6655
- Fax: 610.371.7931
- Wealth Planning, Trusts and Estates
- Higher Education
Ann is Co-Head of the firm’s New Jersey Estates and Trusts practice. She has been in private practice for more than 35 years.
Ann represents several institutions of higher education in gift planning, trust and estate administration, taxation and regulation compliance.
In her estates and trusts practice, she counsels individual clients on tax and estate planning, estate and trust administration and charitable giving.
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Gift Planning Council of New Jersey, Founder
- Princeton Area Community Foundation, Past Chair of Board of Trustees, Former Member
- Swarthmore College, Board of Managers, 2012-2016
- Trinity Counseling Service, Former Board Member
- Princeton Bar Association, Past President
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Real Property and Probate Section
- American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel, Fellow
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Swarthmore College, B.A., with honors
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey