Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.718.0924
- Fax: 610.371.8414
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Financial Institutions
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
Dave serves as a business and growth strategist to a range of financial services entities. His counsel is backed by more than 20 years of experience in facilitating the growth of financial institutions and companies through an in-depth knowledge of transactional and regulatory law, capital formation, national and regional sales leadership, and approaches to leveraging key partnerships and industry networks.
As a strategic ally, Dave has advised and trained executive-level leaders, including boards of directors, executive committees and shareholders, on a variety of banking issues.
Dave was an intelligence officer in the U.S. Navy, retiring as Lieutenant Commander after 24 years of service.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- University of Scranton, M.S.
- University of LaVerne, B.A.
- New Jersey
- Series 6, 7, 63 and 79 FINRA licenses