- State and Local Government
- Director, GSL Government Consulting
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harrisburg Market Square
- Phone: 717.255.7367
- Fax: 610.371.7967
John is a Director with GSL Government Consulting, our Platform’s state and local government operations consulting practice. He worked in Pennsylvania state government for more than 25 years, serving as Deputy State Treasurer in the Treasury Department for eight years. John also served in the Auditor General’s Office and in the Governor’s Budget Office.
In his role with the Treasury Department, John was responsible for managing the department and for its $80 billion in pension and Commonwealth assets and 538 employees. In this capacity, he frequently worked with the Pennsylvania state legislature and staff, agency secretaries and staff and pension funds.
John is a past board member/representative of the Public School Employee Retirement System, the State Employee Retirement System and the Pennsylvania College Savings Plans.
He has a long career in academia, and is a faculty member at Harrisburg University and an adjunct professor at Elizabethtown College.
- National Association of State Treasurers, 1997 – 2013
- National Association of State Auditors, Controllers and Treasurers, 1993 – 2000
- Shippensburg University, MPA, summa cum laude
- Saint Vincent College, B.S.