- Wealth Planning, Trusts and Estates
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Of Counsel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 609.734.6196
- Fax: 610.371.7936
Megan concentrates her practice in trust and estate planning and administration, including planning for artists and collectors and for parents of children with special needs. She has extensive experience in estate planning through the use of charitable trusts, private foundations, family partnerships and conservation easements. She also regularly handles the administration of estates and trusts including Internal Revenue Service audits and related litigation on behalf of corporate and individual fiduciaries.
Megan is also an ordained Episcopal priest.
- General Theological Seminary, M.Div.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, A.B.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court