- Labor and Employment
- Temple University School of Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6047
- Fax: 610.371.7979
Paul has represented management in labor and employment law matters for more than 40 years and has negotiated hundreds of collective bargaining agreements. He has tried cases before courts and administrative agencies covering a range of union and non-union related employment cases with an emphasis on discrimination and wrongful termination matters. Paul also represents several multiemployer Taft-Hartley Funds.
Paul works extensively in the mergers and acquisitions area, counseling clients regarding corporate restructuring and downsizing and negotiating for both sellers and acquirers with respect to the employment and benefits aspects of such transactions. He represented a large financial institution in labor and employment matters affecting 4,000 employees over the course of several acquisitions totaling $32 billion in assets. He also represented a major regional electric utility in labor and employment matters related to the restructuring and selling of 15 major power generating facilities, including two nuclear power plants, over a period of several years.
In addition to the financial services and utilities industries, Paul has developed specific industry expertise in beverage bottling and distribution, supermarkets, manufacturing and building products and office building maintenance, where he currently serves as labor counsel to the association representing 90 major office buildings in Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Civil Litigation Section
- As published in Philadelphia magazine, recognized, including for 2021, as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by being selected by his peers as among the top 5 percent of lawyers in the Commonwealth
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of employment and labor law since 2015
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.; Editor, Temple Law Journal
- Temple University, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit