Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6344
- Fax: 610.371.7924
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
Thomas focuses on securities law and corporate finance, assisting clients with a range of strategic investments, transactions and their underlying compliance requirements. His representations span businesses of all sizes, from major public enterprises to emerging companies. He has helped to structure and prepare documentation for public and private securities offerings, exchange act reporting compliance and mergers and acquisitions.
Thomas’ experience also includes representing companies, financial institutions, bondholders and purchasers in Chapter 11 bankruptcies and restructurings.
Following law school, Thomas served as a Law Clerk to the Hon. Kevin Gross of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Seton Hall Law Review, Associate Editor
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., magna cum laude
- New York
*Not licensed to practice in Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York