Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.987.5341
- Fax: 610.371.7901
- Labor and Employment
- Financial Institutions
Joy concentrates her practice in employment litigation and handles a variety of employment matters. She defends employers against claims including those brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and a variety of state anti-discrimination laws.
Joy also represents financial institutions, broker-dealers and individual advisors in the securities industry in litigation and regulatory proceedings predominantly involving restrictive covenants in employment contracts.
While in law school, Joy worked as a student attorney with the Harrisburg-based Bethesda Mission Legal Clinic and participated in the Texas Young Lawyers Association National Trial Competition. She also served as the President of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association. Joy was a judicial intern to the Honorable Thomas A. Placey of the Cumberland County Court of Common Pleas and a legal intern in the Pennsylvania Governor’s Office of General Counsel.
Joy is fluent in Korean.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Princeton Bar Association
- The Order of the Barristers
- Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit