Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2207
- Fax: 610.988.0802
Dan is a trial lawyer concentrating his practice in personal injury claims involving significant trauma or death for both the plaintiffs and defendants. He represents clients in automobile accidents, uninsured/underinsured claims, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, products liability matters, fall down accidents, construction accidents, fire cases, extensive property damage claims and workers’ compensation.
Dan has more than 41 years of experience in personal injury litigation and is certified as an approved mediator/arbitrator for the Civil Dispute Resolution Program. He is a frequent speaker at legal seminars.
For corporate clients, Dan consults on workers’ compensation issues and defends corporate clients on their workers’ compensation claims. He also assists clients in locating and selecting counsel to defend workers’ compensation claims in other jurisdictions, and supervises the handling of those claims. In personal injury matters, he also defends corporate clients who are self-insured or otherwise desire personal counsel in addition to insurance defense counsel to fully protect their rights.
Dan also represents individual clients in personal injury claims of the types mentioned above.
As a thought leader in his field, Dan has spoken on a variety of topics at events hosted by the Berks County Bar Association and the Berks County Bar Conference.
For more detailed information on Dan’s practice, visit www.personalinjurypros.com.
- Berks County Alternate Dispute Resolution Program, Participating Mediator/Arbitrator
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Berks County Bar Association, Past President; Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee; Civil Rules Committee; Workers’ Compensation Section; Civil Litigation Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America in the area of personal injury litigation for plaintiffs since 2017
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Juniata College, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania