Stevens & Lee recruits positive and energetic individuals seeking to improve and expand their skills in a dynamic environment. We expect a lot from our staff and know the importance of hiring capable and talented people – men and women whose business experience, leadership skills and attitudes will contribute to our firm’s success.
We are about relationships with each other and with the clients we serve and embrace constant learning and skills development to grow individually, as team members and as a firm. Accordingly, the standards for our accounting and finance, business development and marketing, information technology, office services, paralegal and administrative personnel are as rigorous as our standards for attorney recruiting.
Those who succeed at Stevens & Lee are motivated and intelligent team players who share our core values of trust and collaboration Many of our professionals at all levels have been with our firm for a decade or more for a variety of reasons, including our:
- Recognition of professional staff as a vital and essential component of the overall success of our firm
- Respect for all team members by treating them as exceptional people who perform their positions with a high degree of initiative, creativity and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to supporting career development with opportunities for growth and advancement, including the pursuit of advanced degrees, training and seminars that focus on the expansion of skills
- Support for and emphasis on the ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment and steadfast service culture
- Appreciation for team members who take the initiative to go beyond client expectations while exercising meticulous attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Competitive salaries, discretionary merit bonuses, and a competitive benefit package, including a defined contribution savings plan where the firm contributes 10% of your total compensation without any required contribution by you
If you are a self-motivated individual with enthusiasm and a strong work ethic, we would like to speak with you.