Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.997.5068
- Fax: 610.371.8417
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Villanova University School of Law
As Co-Chair of the firm’s Immigration and Nationality Practice, Jeff concentrates his practice on employment-based immigration law. He represents a broad range of clients in securing U.S. work visas, including visas for foreign computer professionals, engineers, managers and health care workers, as well as E-2 nonimmigrant and EB-5 Regional Center immigrant investor visas. Jeff also advises clients on I-9 compliance issues and on I-9 and other immigration law issues in the context of corporate mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations.
Jeff regularly conducts management trainings and addresses employer groups, seminars and continuing legal and business education classes on various aspects of employment and immigration law. He has spoken on a variety of business immigration topics at national and regional chapter conferences of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and has been a member or chair of several AILA national and chapter committees. Jeff has been a guest on the television program Business Matters to address business immigration reform and appeared on the television program Law Journal to discuss violence in the workplace.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Chair, Message Center Moderators Committee
- Allentown Symphony Association, Board of Directors and Past Executive Committee Member
- Temple Beth El, Board of Directors and Past Executive Committee Member
- American Bar Association
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Jeff is AV® Preeminent™ rated by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating for legal ability and general ethics. In law school, Jeff served as an editor of the Villanova Law Review.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- McGill University, B.A., 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania