Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2075
- Fax: 610.371.7915
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Matt concentrates his practice in commercial litigation.
During law school, Matt served as the Technology Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review. He also served as a certified legal intern in the University of Pittsburgh Securities Arbitration Clinic where he successfully represented clients in FINRA arbitrations.
Additionally, Matt completed his legal studies with a concentration in civil litigation and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- James Madison University, B.A., Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit