- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 610.478.2075
- Fax: 610.371.7915
Matt concentrates his practice in commercial litigation.
During law school, Matt served as the Technology Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review. He also served as a certified legal intern in the University of Pittsburgh Securities Arbitration Clinic where he successfully represented clients in FINRA arbitrations.
Additionally, Matt completed his legal studies with a concentration in civil litigation and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- James Madison University, B.A., Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit