- Wealth Planning, Trusts and Estates
- Penn State Dickinson Law School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 610.478.2244
- Fax: 610.371.8504
Maureen focuses her practice on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and wealth planning. In connection with her estate planning practice, Maureen has particular experience representing business owners. She also appears in the Orphans’ Court on behalf of trust and estate clients.
While in law school, Maureen served as a law clerk in the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Western District of New York, and as a Judicial Extern to the Hon. John E. Jones, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. She served as Chapter Justice of her school’s chapter of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity and was a member of the Woolsack Honor Society. She also served as Editor-in-Chief of the Dickinson Law Review.
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, First in Class
- Gettysburg College, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa