- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- ESOPs Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Real Estate
- Penn State Dickinson Law School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harrisburg Market Square
- Phone: 717.255.7362
- Fax: 610.371.7365
Rich concentrates his practice on corporate law and real estate matters. His corporate practice includes representing clients in the organization, sale, merger and acquisition of businesses and in general business counseling. In his real estate practice, Rich represents developers and landowners in transactions involving the acquisition, development and operation of commercial and industrial real estate, including retail, commercial and industrial lease transactions. He also represents corporate and individual clients in their real estate related activities. His experience includes both domestic and international transactions.
In the course of his practice, Rich advises borrowers, financial institutions and other lenders in a wide variety of financing transactions, including commercial, construction and asset based loans (including equipment, inventory and receivables financings), letter of credit financings, and general working capital financings. These financing transactions often result from asset and stock acquisitions, real estate acquisitions and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) transactions.
Rich’s involvement with ESOP financings results from his work with other members of the firm’s ESOP team to design and implement appropriate structures for the transition of ownership to ESOPs. This work includes negotiating and documenting transaction terms and assisting business owners, ESOP trustees and other ESOP professionals navigate the path to closing an ESOP transaction.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Lupus Foundation of Pennsylvania, former member of the Board of Directors and Harrisburg Branch Council
- Hershey Derry Township Historical Society, former member of the Board of Directors
- Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D., cum laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., with highest distinction