- Energy, Communications and Public Utility
- Duquesne University School of Law
- Of Counsel
- Email: email@example.com
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6065
- Fax: 610.371.7983
For over 38 years, Steve has concentrated his practice in the areas of corporate, real estate, environmental and renewable energy. He currently advises clients on all facets of renewable and alternative energy projects, including solar energy, energy storage, energy efficiency, combined heat and power and fuel cells.
Steve’s experience spans distributed generation (commercial, industrial and institutional), as well as grid supply projects, and includes virtually net metered projects and community solar projects. He advises and assists energy off-takers, EPCs, project developers, investors and lenders regarding the development, structuring, financing, construction, sale and purchase of renewable and alternative energy facilities and projects.
In serving clients, Steve employs a team approach, working closely with energy, land use, real estate, corporate, finance and investment banking professionals in the Stevens & Lee/Griffin platform to provide counsel in the following areas:
- On-site and off-site power purchase agreements
- Engineering, procurement and construction agreements
- Operation and maintenance agreements
- Construction financing
- Project-related real estate agreements, including site leases, easements and licenses
- Renewable energy credits and other environmental attributes
- Asset purchase agreements, membership and stock purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Structuring and implementing financing vehicles for renewable energy projects for developers, lenders, investors and borrowers
- Sale-leaseback, partnership flip and other project finance structures
- Interconnection agreements
- Siting renewable facilities on brownfields
- Public Private Partnerships
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Environmental and Real Estate Committees
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Montgomery County Association for the Blind, Past President
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of PA