Products Liability and Toxic Torts
- Kelly & Landy v. Schweizer Aircraft Corporation – Represented the manufacturer of a helicopter in a wrongful death case in which plaintiffs claimed the helicopter was defectively designed and manufactured.
- Joseph et al. v. Lowes and Lebanon Seaboard Corporation – Defended against consumer class action filed in U.S. District Court alleging “non-functional slack fill” of packaging and related “non-functional slack fill” packaging claims made by District Attorneys (multiple California claims, co-counseling with local CA counsel).
- Timmons v. Dick Group of Companies – Represented general contractor in multi-defendant litigation in Philadelphia County with mixed allegations of product defect and contractor negligence related to quadriplegia caused by construction site explosion.
- Strolli, et al v. Sealed Air Corporation – Product liability and negligence case related to allegedly defective swimming pool cover design.
- Torres v. Mack Trucks, Inc. et al. and Dante J. Panichi, Jr. Inc. – Product liability and negligence case related to amputation of legs allegedly caused by defective brakes of tractor-trailer.
- Silva v. Sunnen Products, Inc. – Defense of industrial cutting oils manufacturer against claim that plaintiff’s myelodysplasia was caused by occupational exposure to our client’s products.
- Multiple Plaintiffs v. Boiler Tube Company of America (and other defendants in other matters) – Defended numerous asbestos cases filed in Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas relating to mesothelioma or other cancers or conditions allegedly caused by exposure to asbestos supplied by our client.