Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.997.5087
- Fax: 610.371.7925
- Real Estate
- State and Local Tax
Anthony represents business, commercial and industrial taxpayers in ad valorem real property tax assessment appeals in all governmental jurisdictions of Pennsylvania.
During his professional career, he has successfully obtained significant real estate property assessment reductions on behalf of major corporate and business taxpayers throughout Pennsylvania for manufacturing facilities, warehouses, office buildings, shopping centers, apartment complexes, hotels/motels, banking facilities, development land and recreation facilities.
Anthony is a certified member (CMI) of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT) and is an IPT past president. He has served as a faculty member for the American Bar Association/Institute for Professionals in Taxation and for the Appraisal Institute, Philadelphia Chapter.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation: Past Member, Board of Governors; Past President and Chairman of Committee on Professional Ethics
- National Council of Property Taxation
- Assessors’ Association of Pennsylvania, business member
- Harvard Law School, LL.B.
- University of Maryland, M.A. in Economics
- University of Illinois, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court