- Welfare Benefit Plans and Fringe Benefits
- Tax-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Executive Compensation
- ERISA, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- ESOPs Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Financial Institutions
- Higher Education
- Penn State Dickinson Law School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 610.478.2091
- Fax: 610.371.7948
Chuck is Co-Chair of Stevens & Lee’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group. He has more than 35 years of experience as an employee benefits attorney with emphasis on the design, implementation and ongoing ERISA and tax compliance, including administration, of both single and multiemployer defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans, as well as welfare benefit plans. Chuck also works with executive non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements and equity-based plans for private and publicly traded corporations. He has extensive experience with the employee benefits aspects of mergers and acquisitions, from the due diligence process through post-closing benefits integration.
Chuck also regularly advises cities, boroughs, townships and other government instrumentalities on all aspects of pension compliance with both state and federal law. He often provides guidance to the firm’s labor lawyers with respect to the pension and benefit implications in the collective bargaining process.
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Foundation for the Reading Public Museum, Board Chairman
- Penn State Dickinson Law School, J.D.
- Duquesne University, B.A.
- U.S. Tax Court