- ERISA, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Catholic University of America School of Law
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 610.478.2164
- Fax: 610.371.1234
Dean focuses his practice in the areas of employee benefits and executive compensation.
While in law school, Dean was a staff member of the Catholic University Law Review and a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Joseph A. Dugan, Jr., of the Circuit Court of Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, ERISA and Graduate Tax Scholar Certificate Recipient
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Gettysburg College, B.A., cum laude