Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2024
- Fax: 610.371.7364
Debbie focuses her practice in civil litigation at both the trial and appellate levels. In addition, she has over 20 years experience with Pennsylvania real estate tax assessment and exemption appeals in both the Berks County Court of Common Pleas and the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court. Prior to joining Stevens & Lee in early 2019, Debbie worked directly with the solicitor to the Berks County Board of Assessment Appeals.
Debbie is qualified to act as an arbitrator for the Berks County Court of Common Pleas.
- Berks County Bar Association, Litigation Section and Court of Common Pleas Civil Rules Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Law Foundation of Berks County, Trustee
- Exeter Community Education Foundation, Board Member
- Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D., cum laude
- Bucknell University, B.A. in Economics, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit