Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2210
- Fax: 610.371.1220
Liz concentrates her practice in complex commercial litigation. Her clients include financial institutions, insurance companies, publicly traded corporations, and private companies. She represents clients in a variety of commercial disputes at the trial and appellate levels, with a particular emphasis on business torts, non-competition agreements, trade secrets, ERISA matters, and securities litigation. Her experience includes state and federal court litigation, FINRA arbitrations, and regulatory investigations involving the SEC.
Prior to joining Stevens & Lee, Liz served a two-year clerkship with the Honorable William W. Caldwell, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. She was also a legal intern in the Habeas Corpus Unit of the Federal Community Defender Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Annette Rizzo, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
- Berks County United Way, Emerging Leaders
- Berks County Bar Association
- Greater Reading Young Professionals
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Gettysburg College, B.A., summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania