Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2217
- Fax: 610.988.0837
- S&L GC Solutions™
Frank leads the firm’s outside general counsel service, S&L GC SolutionsTM. In this capacity, Frank works with a select number of clients providing on-site legal counsel services on a part-time basis.
Frank is ideally suited to provide these services based on his extensive experience as in-house counsel at both public and private companies. His experience spans manufacturing, distribution and technology companies. As in-house counsel, Frank has dealt with matters ranging from routine day-to-day items such as employment issues, contract review, and outside counsel management to strategic matters such as managing acquisitions, overseeing critical litigation, and developing and implementing policies and procedures to mitigate legal risk.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Frank worked as an engineer and business professional in operations and manufacturing management, including positions as a plant manager, manager of materials management, and operations/planning manager. This background is a perfect complement to his legal career in that he understands management’s perspective and how businesses operate on a daily basis.
- Successfully managing the acquisition of numerous domestic and international companies including the $439M acquisition of a public UK composites business, and the purchase of a public Bulgarian industrial battery company and a private Italian battery manufacturing company
- Managing the successful $180 million sale of an industrial chemicals division including first chair responsibility for negotiating the asset purchase agreement and related documents and leading the data room team
- Handling numerous securities filing including shelf registrations, secondary offerings, 10-Ks, 10-Qs and 8-Ks, proxies, S-1, S-4 and S-8 registration statements and Section 16 filings
- Developing and centralizing worldwide outside counsel for a global manufacturing company and implementing billing guidelines and an electronic billing system to gain control of legal expenses
- Developing and implementing numerous policies and processes to mitigate legal risk
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, MBA
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, B.S. Chemical Engineering