- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Of Counsel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6035
- Fax: 610.988.0819
Harry concentrates his practice on federal income taxation matters with a specialty in partnerships, limited liability companies and S corporations. He has extensive experience in complex transactions, including tax planning and drafting for the organization, operation, restructuring and liquidation of various types of entities. He also handles partnership and corporate equity compensation matters, including partnership profit interests and other forms of compensation, including equity, restricted property and options.
Harry also handles taxation issues pertaining to:
- Corporate transactions, including formation, dividends, liquidation and reorganization
- Real estate transactions, including acquisitions, development, leasing, historic and low income housing credits, like kind exchanges and involuntary conversions
- Bankruptcy, debt restructuring and foreclosures both from a debtor and creditor perspective
- Unrelated business taxable income and tax-exempt use property matters
- Tax accounting including installment sales, passive activity and at-risk deduction limitations and net operating losses
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, M.A. in Public Administration
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A.
- New York