- Wealth Planning, Trusts and Estates
- Higher Education
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 609.243.6433
- Fax: 610.236.4173
Heather is co-head of the firm’s New Jersey Estates and Trusts practice. She concentrates her practice in wealth planning, estates and trusts, advising individuals, families, business owners and fiduciaries in matters including estate planning, trust and estate administration, taxation, strategic planning for generational wealth transfer, business succession planning, guardianships, probate, contested estates, tax controversies on the federal and state levels, and charitable planning.
Heather is a frequent lecturer on a broad range of tax, trust, estate and probate topics and presents before community and professional education organizations for accountants, financial planners and advisers, attorneys and insurance professionals. She served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Paulette M. Sapp-Peterson, P.J.Cv., New Jersey Superior Court. While in law school, Heather was an editor of the Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Princeton Bar Association
- Mercer County Estate Planning Council
- CohnReznick Executive Women’s Forum
- Princeton Child Development Institute, Board of Trustees
- D&R Greenway Land Trust, Board of Trustees
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey