- Labor and Employment
- Financial Institutions
- Rutgers University School of Law–Camden
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 609.243.6438
- Fax: 610.236.4178
Jake concentrates his practice in employment litigation, and handles a variety of employment matters, including those involving claims of discrimination and wrongful discharge, as well as restrictive covenants and unfair competition. He also represents financial institutions, broker-dealers and individual advisors in the securities industry in litigation and regulatory proceedings predominantly involving restrictive covenants in employment contracts.
Jake served as a law clerk for the Honorable Tonianne Bongiovanni, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey. He was also a legal intern for the United States Attorney’s Office, District of New Jersey.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D.
- Hobart and William and Smith Colleges, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey