Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.997.5065
- Fax: 610.371.1229
- Real Estate
- State and Local Tax
- State and Local Government
- Temple University School of Law
James concentrates his practice in real estate and municipal law. He represents municipalities, landowners, tenants and developers in all aspects of real estate transactions, development and use, including:
- Leasing, acquisition and sales
- Zoning, subdivision and land development approvals
- Real estate tax appeals and Payment In Lieu of Tax Agreements (PILOTs)
- Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law matters
- Title and boundary disputes
- Real estate litigation
James regularly counsels clients on procedures to resolve or avoid disputes and advises clients on the risks and benefits of litigation, mediation and other dispute resolution procedures.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Lehigh Valley Builders Association
- Temple Law Alumni Association
As published in Philadelphia magazine, James was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2010, 2013 and 2014.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- Temple University School of Business, B.B.A., summa cum laude
- New Jersey