- Real Estate
- State and Local Tax
- State and Local Government
- Temple University School of Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 610.997.5065
- Fax: 610.371.1229
James concentrates his practice in real estate and municipal law. He represents municipalities, landowners, tenants and developers in all aspects of real estate transactions, development and use, including:
- Leasing, acquisition and sales
- Zoning, subdivision and land development approvals
- Real estate tax appeals and Payment In Lieu of Tax Agreements (PILOTs)
- Pennsylvania Right-to-Know Law matters
- Title and boundary disputes
- Real estate litigation
James regularly counsels clients on procedures to resolve or avoid disputes and advises clients on the risks and benefits of litigation, mediation and other dispute resolution procedures.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Lehigh Valley Builders Association
- Temple Law Alumni Association
As published in Philadelphia magazine, James was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2010, 2013 and 2014.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- Temple University School of Business, B.B.A., summa cum laude
- New Jersey