Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Bergen County
- Phone: 201.857.6762
- Fax: 610.371.8501
John focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation at the state and federal levels. He has successfully litigated claims in the following areas: land use, commercial litigation, employment litigation and civil rights litigation.
John has represented more than a dozen municipal and local government entities in various capacities as general counsel and special litigation counsel.
John has also advised private corporate clients of all sizes on a wide range of issues, including real estate and corporate transactions, employment disputes, government regulations, land use matters, and pay-to-play/political contribution compliance.
In addition, John has considerable expertise concerning the storage, preservation and production of electronically stored information. He has taught legal education seminars focusing on e-discovery practices, including recent amendments to the federal rules of civil procedure, and has instructed on emerging issues regarding storage and production of public records in the digital age.
John served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Arnold B. Goldman, J.S.C., in Ocean County, NJ, after graduating law school in 2010.
- American Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Institute of Local Government Attorneys
- Certified as a Diplomate in New Jersey Local Government Law
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, J.D.
- University of Delaware, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York