Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2163
- Fax: 610.988.0822
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Financial Institutions
- State and Local Government
Ken concentrates his practice in structured finance, asset securitization, complex financial transactions and the trading of loans and other financial assets. He is also involved in the purchase and sale of servicing rights portfolios and acquisitions, sales and restructuring of specialty finance companies. Ken represents originators, buyers, sellers, investment bankers, servicers and trustees, and other intermediaries in structured finance transactions, securitizations and trades involving loans, leases and other financial assets.
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency in the restructuring of approximately $7 billion of securities and asset backed debt
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency in the securitization of over $4 billion of student loans in seven separate securitizations
- Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency in the successful tender offer for over $2 billion of student loan backed auction rate securities and securitization of $1.65 billion of student loans released from the indenture for the tendered auction rate bonds
- Negotiated and structured large unique student loan backed lines of credit totaling $2 billion of available credit
- The purchase of approximately $2 billion of student loans from third-party sellers
- The titling trust in large auto lease securitizations by World Omni
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., magna cum laude
- New York