- Regulatory and Government Affairs
- State and Local Government
- Senior Government Affairs Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harrisburg Government Affairs
- Phone: 717.234.7918
- Fax: 717.234.7918
Mike is a senior governmental affairs specialist in the firm’s Harrisburg office. Prior to joining Stevens & Lee, he was Executive Director of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives Appropriations Committee for over 20 years – possibly the longest serving House Appropriations Director in Pennsylvania history. In that capacity, he served as a principal advisor to the Speaker, Majority Leader and Chairman on legislative priorities and strategy. He also served as the chief financial advisor to leadership and to caucus members.
Mike served for nine years with the Health and Welfare Committee before joining the House Appropriations Committee where, as its Executive Director, he crafted health care licensure, pharmaceutical assistance and medical assistance legislation.
- Harvard University, Program for Senior Managers in State and Local Government
- University of Arizona, B.S. in Public Administration