Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.987.3823
- Fax: 610.371.7973
- Labor and Employment
- Financial Institutions
Michael concentrates his practice in employment litigation and handles a variety of employment matters. He defends employers against various claims including those brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and a range of state anti-discrimination laws.
Michael also represents financial institutions, broker-dealers and individual advisors in the securities industry in litigation and regulatory proceedings predominantly involving restrictive covenants in employment contracts.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Michael was a recipient of the 2020 Louis Del Duca Award in Business Law, given by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Business Law Section.
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, magna cum laude, J.D.
- The University of Cincinnati, B.B.A., Economics
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey