Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.987.3823
- Fax: 610.371.7973
- Labor and Employment
- Financial Institutions
- Penn State Dickinson Law School
Michael concentrates his practice in employment litigation and handles a variety of employment matters. He defends employers against various claims including those brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and a range of state anti-discrimination laws.
Michael also represents financial institutions, broker-dealers and individual advisors in the securities industry in litigation and regulatory proceedings predominantly involving restrictive covenants in employment contracts.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law, magna cum laude, J.D.
- The University of Cincinnati, B.B.A., Economics
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey