- Tax-Exempt Finance
- Higher Education
- State and Local Government
- Penn State Dickinson Law School
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 610.478.2168
- Fax: 610.988.0825
Peter is Chair of Stevens & Lee’s Tax-Exempt Finance Department and concentrates his practice in public finance. He has served as bond counsel and counsel to issuers, underwriters, banks and borrowers in numerous tax-exempt and taxable debt financings. He has participated in all types of public finance transactions, including traditional public financings for cities, counties and school districts, and private activity financings for non-profit corporations, including hospitals and health systems, continuing care retirement communities and colleges and universities. Peter also has extensive experience working with water and sewer authorities, both with traditional tax-exempt financings and government sponsored low-interest loan and grant programs, including Pennvest, Rural Utilities financings and Pennsylvania’s H2O program.
Peter also represents financial institutions, investment banks and municipal and corporate clients in a variety of federal securities, tax and other regulatory compliance matters.
Peter has devoted substantial time to industrial and economic development financings, including qualified small issue industrial development bonds, multi-family bonds and tax increment financings.
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers, Past President
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Reading Area Community College, Board of the Foundation
- Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- Bucknell University, B.A.