- ESOPs Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Cornell Law School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort Lauderdale
- Phone: 215.508.5634
- Fax: 610.988.0817
Steve has been involved with ESOPs and ESOP transactions since 1990. Today, Steve enjoys working in many areas of the ESOP world, including creating new ESOPs, representing ESOP trustees and ESOP owned companies, and mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses involving ESOPs. Steve is frequently brought into transactions as special ESOP counsel by clients’ corporate counsel. He has also served as an expert in litigation related to ESOPs in state and federal courts. He is an active member of, and frequent speaker for, The ESOP Association, where he served as chair of the national Legislative and Regulatory Committee, and the National Center for Employee Ownership.
Steve also provides access to other resources, such as trustees, valuation advisors, lenders, accountants, investment bankers, financial advisors and attorneys to help his clients achieve their objectives.
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- The ESOP Association, Member; Former New Jersey State Chapter Vice President; Former Chair of the National Legislative and Regulatory Committee
- The Employee Ownership Foundation, Trustee
He has received an AV® Preeminent™ rating from LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating for legal ability and general ethics.
- Cornell Law School, J.D.
- Cornell University, B.S.
- New Jersey
- New York