- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Health Care
- Health Care
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Of Counsel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 302.425.3300
- Fax: 610.371.7949
Walt concentrates his practice in health care, representing hospitals, physician practices and other health care organizations in connection with corporate governance and compliance, transactional matters, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, medical staff and credentialing issues, and health care contracting. Walt has lectured on corporate compliance issues, governance, medical records policy and legal issues affecting the elderly.
For more than 40 years, he has been an active volunteer with Easterseals Delaware and Maryland’s Eastern Shore and has served as the chapter’s Chairman of the Board for three years. He was recently named an Honorary Life Member of the Board. He also served as Secretary and Treasurer of the Board of Directors for Easter Seals National Organization and was Chair of the Fiscal Committee.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Walt has been selected by his peers as one of the leading health care lawyers in Delaware for nearly 30 years as listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- Yale University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware