- Health Care
- Health Care
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6351
- Fax: 610.371.7951
Christina focuses her practice on advising hospital systems, physician practices and other health care organizations on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and affiliations. She also represents clients dealing with contractual matters such as employment, professional services, lease, medical director and administrative service agreements.
In addition, she regularly advises a wide variety of clients on federal and state fraud and abuse laws, corporate practice of medicine requirements, federal and state tax-exemption requirements and state licensure requirements. She also manages all aspects of transactional regulatory health care due diligence.
Prior to Stevens & Lee, Christina was a member of the health care and life sciences practice group at Epstein Becker & Green.
Christina is a contributor to the Health Law Observer blog.
- American Health Lawyers Association, Fraud and Abuse Practice Group
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, First in Class
- Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business Administration, Schreyer Honors College, B.S., summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York