Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 570.969.5367
- Fax: 610.988.0807
- Health Care
- Health Care
Christyan is a member of the Health Law Department and assists in the representation of clients in transactional, organizational and contractual matters, as well as a broad range of health care related issues. He has a range of experience in a variety of health care transactional matters, including acquisitions and sales of practices, affiliations, joint ventures, membership substitutions and organizational restructuring.
In addition to his health care experience, Christyan has represented general commercial clients in a variety of business lifecycle issues including growth and financing strategies, acquisition and divestiture proposals, contract negotiation, drafting and review, and ownership and governance disputes.
Prior to graduating from law school, Christyan served as a judicial extern to the Hon. James M. Munley of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania State University, Scranton Campus, Advisory Board Member
- Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association (Luzerne County Bar Association)
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Super Lawyers has recognized Christyan as a Pennsylvania “Rising Star” in the area of Health Care in 2023.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., with distinction