Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2243
- Fax: 610.371.7985
- Wealth Planning, Trusts and Estates
- Higher Education
- Penn State Dickinson Law School
Jennifer concentrates her practice in Orphans’ Court matters, including the administration and settlement of trusts and estates, trust reformations, guardianship proceedings and administration, and litigation involving fiduciary matters and the interpretation of estate planning documents. She advises clients on matters of regulatory compliance by corporate fiduciaries. She regularly works with nonprofit organizations, particularly higher education and health care institutions, on the administration of endowment funds, gift planning and compliance with gift restrictions, and reformation of charitable trust and gift instruments, and is experienced in the application of Pennsylvania’s cy pres doctrine.
While in law school, Jennifer was a member of the Woolsack Honor Society and received The Honorable Gwilym A. Price Jr. Memorial Scholarship, awarded for excellence in legal writing and appellate advocacy. She also was Articles Editor of the Penn State Law Review.
Prior to attending law school, she was a senior consultant in the recruiting department at Booz Allen Hamilton.
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Berks County Estate Planning Council, Board Member
- Berks County Bar Association, Orphans’ Court Rules Committee
- Berks County Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- YMCA of Reading and Berks County, former Board Member
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Jennifer was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2014 and 2015.
- Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D., summa cum laude
- The University of Maryland, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey