Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2128
- Fax: 610.988.0835
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
John is Co-Chair of Stevens & Lee’s Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets Department. He concentrates his practice in mergers, acquisitions, corporate finance and other corporate transactions, including multinational transactions and various strategic alliances, including joint ventures and complex manufacturing and distribution agreements. John principally represents privately-held middle market companies in a wide range of industries, including plastics, protein, power, insurance services, and lawn and garden.
In the area of mergers and acquisitions, he has advised buyers and sellers in a variety of domestic and international transactions, including numerous auctions involving privately held companies. John also has advised both buyers and sellers in stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, including management and other leveraged buyouts.
John also serves as a general legal advisor to a number of different companies on a variety of corporate and strategic matters.
- Sale of equity of Boon-Chapman Group of Companies and Soluta, Inc. to an affiliate of The Riverside Company
- Sale of stock of Vigon International, Inc. to Azelis Americas, LLC
- Sale of stock of SOVA, Inc. to an affiliate of Genesis Networks Enterprises, LLC
- Settlement of oppression litigation/leveraged redemption of equity interests involving regional real estate investment company
- Sale of Assets of Baby Merlin Company to Cuddsy LLC
- Sale of assets of WG America and affiliated companies to DS Services of America, Inc.
- Sale of stock of The Boon Group, Inc. to an affiliate of AssuredPartners, Inc.
- Purchase of membership interests of Advanced Polymer Technologies, LLC
- Sale of assets of AC Lordi Consulting, Inc. to BDO USA, LLP
- Internal reorganization of the U.S. operating subsidiaries of an international specialty plastics manufacturer
- Counsel for the U.S. subsidiaries of a UK parent company in connection with the amendment and restatement of the parent company’s secured credit facilities
- Sale of membership interests of Paul Fredrick MenStyle, LLC to an affiliate of ClearLight Partners, LLC
- Leveraged dividend recapitalization of a large regional managing general agent
- Sale of stock of Austill’s Rehabilitation Services, Inc. to DFW Capital Partners
- Purchase of stock of Piper Plastics, Inc.
- Purchase of assets of Integrity Plastics, Inc.
- Sale of stock of Fleetwood Fixtures to Grey Mountain Partners
- Sale of stock of Tray-Pak Corporation to an affiliate of Archbrook Capital Management LLC
- Acquisition by merger of Purcell Systems, Inc.
- Purchase of assets of Platinum Health Services, LLC and Platinum Health Services PEO, LLC
- Sale of stock of First Nonprofit Companies, Inc. to AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
- Sale of certain assets and business lines of The Bachman Company to Utz Quality Foods, Inc.
- Purchase of stock of ABSL Power Solutions Limited
- Purchase of stock of Smart Storage Pty Ltd from CSIRO
- Purchase of certain assets of Novozymes Biologicals, Inc.
- Purchase of certain assets of Milliken & Company
- Sale of United Sleep Products Inc. and subsidiaries
- Purchase of certain assets of Contract Environmental Services, Inc.
- Purchase of certain assets of Reynolds Packaging LLC
- Purchase of stock of Poly Hi Solidur, Inc. and subsidiaries from Menasha Corporation
- Sale of SAI Healthcare, LLC to IMS Health Incorporated
- Sale of Clipper Magazine, Inc. to Gannett Co., Inc.
- Purchase of Interactive Clinical Technologies, Inc. from Galen Holdings, PLC
- Sale of Premium Beverage Packers, Inc. to Cott Beverages, Inc.
- Sale of Cloister Spring Water Co. to Suntory Water Group, Inc.
- Negotiated strategic co-packing agreements and grower agreements on behalf of live poultry processors and poultry growers
- Sale of stock in connection with leveraged ESOP/dividend recapitalization transaction for regional poultry processor
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- Duquesne University, B.A.