Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.987.5342
- Fax: 610.371.7912
- Real Estate
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
Jon concentrates his practice in real estate law, including transactions, land use, commercial banking, condominium conversions and landlord-tenant law. He represents developers and landowners in negotiations with local and state officials for project approvals, zoning appeals and property assessment hearings. He negotiates commercial leases and appears in court on contested lease actions on behalf of commercial landlords and tenants.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Villanova University, B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey