Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6352
- Fax: 610.371.7372
Nick focuses his practice on a broad range of complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts. He regularly represents corporations in a wide variety of contractual disputes as well as complex litigation, including trademark, trade secret, unfair competition, antitrust and consumer fraud disputes. Nick handles all phases of litigation, from pre-complaint investigations through complex discovery, trial, and post-trial appeals.
Nick has experience in both state and federal trials, which includes preparing witnesses to give testimony, examining witnesses, and preparing and opposing pre- and post-trial motions and other submissions. He further honed his trial skills by obtaining an L.L.M in trial advocacy at Temple University School of Law.
Prior to going into private practice, Nick was a Special Attorney with the Delaware Attorney General’s Drug and Vice Nuisance Abatement Unit. Working with law enforcement agents, he investigated high drug activity properties and brought litigation on behalf of the state in order to abate the criminal activity and eventually condemn the property.
While in law school, he served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Robert B. Kugler, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Temple University School of Law, LLM, with honors
- Drexel University School of Law J.D., cum laude
- The University of Tennessee, M.S.
- Furman University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit