Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 570.969.5372
- Fax: 610.371.1222
Peter focuses his practice in commercial litigation. He represents businesses, municipal entities, and individuals in litigation in state and federal court. Peter has handled appeals before all Pennsylvania appellate courts, along with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First and Third Circuits.
Before joining Stevens & Lee, Peter served as a law clerk to The Honorable Thomas I. Vanaskie and The Honorable D. Brooks Smith in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
While in law school, Peter wrote for the Villanova Law Review and was awarded the Villanova Law Review Series Scribes Award. Peter was elected to the Order of the Coif and was awarded the Saint Ives Medal for having the highest cumulative GPA for three years of law study, graduated first in his class. Peter worked as a legal extern for a Fortune 500 company and also served as a judicial extern to The Honorable David R. Strawbridge, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Additionally, during his final year of law school, Peter served as a certified legal intern in the Villanova Health Law Clinic where he successfully represented clients before the Social Security Administration and in health insurance benefit denial appeals. Peter also interned with the non-profit Support Center for Child Advocates and provided legal assistance to abused and neglected children in Philadelphia.
Before attending law school, Peter worked for three years as an Associate Account Manager for the Trion Group, a Marsh and McLennan Agency, LLC, assisting clients with their employee benefit programs. He also has a background in mortuary science, having earned a Funeral Director’s license, and working in his family’s business, the Adonizio Funeral Home, LLC, in Pittston, PA.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board of Directors
- Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association
Peter has been recognized in the NEPA Business Journal’s 2022 listing of “Top 20 Under 40” for his legal tenacity and breadth of service to his professional and home communities
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Temple University, B.B.A. cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit