Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2275
- Fax: 610.371.7383
- Phone: 609.718.0975
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Tax-Exempt Finance
- Higher Education
- State and Local Government
- Temple University School of Law
Ramiro concentrates his practice in tax-exempt finance with an emphasis on taxation and federal arbitrage law, Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit transactions and New Markets Tax Credit transactions. He serves as bond counsel, special tax counsel, underwriter’s counsel, borrower’s counsel, trustee’s counsel and as counsel to the liquidity provider for a variety of matters. He has represented investors, developers and syndicators in housing transactions, Federal Historic Tax Credit transactions and New Markets Tax Credit transactions.
Ramiro has over 30 years of experience serving as bond counsel to municipalities and has been involved in over 1,500 transactions. He has represented municipalities and authorities in defending their bond issuances and has represented local governments and conduit borrowers in IRS audits of their bond issues.
Ramiro is bilingual and helps counsel the firm’s clients doing business in Latin America on corporate and related issues.
He has been a speaker for the National Association of Bond Lawyers, the Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers and the Pennsylvania Housing Alliance.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers, Board of Trustees
- Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Former Member of the Board of Directors
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State University, M. Fin.
- Temple University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D., tax honors
- New York University, B.S.
- New Jersey