Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.997.5099
- Fax: 610.988.7214
- Wealth Planning, Trusts and Estates
Stephen has more than 40 years of experience guiding estate planning and administration matters and assisting with business, corporate and LLC matters and tax law in Pennsylvania and Florida. In the area of estate planning, he helps high net worth clients structure sophisticated estate plans tailored to their unique goals, and assists individuals and families with wills and critical documents that ensure needed protections. In each representation, Stephen focuses on approaches to trusts, gifting programs, and probate and estate administration that maximizes benefits and safeguards client interests.
Stephen also represents multi-generational businesses with succession planning and a range of federal and state taxation issues. He assists with transition plans, transactions and relevant financing options that align with the business goals of retiring, current and future business leaders. In real estate matters, Stephen represents buyers and sellers in transactions often involving net lease properties and 1031 like kind exchanges.
- American Bar Association, Tax Section
- Estate and Gift Tax Committee
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Listed in the 2021 Lehigh Valley Business “Power 30 in Law”
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court