Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 610.478.2020
- Fax: 610.988.0813
- Phone: 215.496.3820
- Financial Institutions
Bill is President and CEO of Stevens & Lee. He also serves on the firm’s Executive, Management, Pension and Finance Committees. Bill has been Co-Chair of the Litigation Department since 2019 and has led the firm’s Securities Litigation Practice since 2002.
For the past 32 years, Bill has represented investment managers nationwide in all manner of claims related to the purchase and sale of securities and financial products. His clients include large broker-dealers, banks, Fortune 100 life insurance companies, directors and officers of public companies, registered investment advisers, institutional and private investors, and individuals charged with violating federal or state securities laws.
As a trial lawyer, Bill has represented parties in state and federal court, before FINRA and the SEC and in connection with AAA and securities arbitrations. A veteran of more than 250 FINRA arbitration or investigative proceedings, Bill has been a frequent lecturer at financial services seminars, corporate counsel events and at regional seminars for securities practitioners.
A dedicated and active member of many professional and community organizations, Bill became a member of the Board of Directors of Tower Health in 2020, is Vice Chair of its Governance Committee, and a member of the Finance Committee. Since 2012, he has been a member of the Board of Trustees of the Caron Foundation where he Chairs the Audit, Compliance and Risk Management Committee and serves on the Executive and Investment Committees.
A former college basketball player and coach, Bill was inducted into the Dickinson College Sports Hall of Fame in 2002.
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tower Health, Member, Board of Directors
- Caron Foundation, Member, Board of Trustees
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, “Big Brother” and Mentor
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Allentown, former Member, Board of Directors
- Thomas More Society, former Member, Board of Trustees
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Dickinson College, B.A., 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Series 7 FINRA license