Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6030
- Fax: 610.371.7963
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Private Equity
Anthony concentrates his practice in the area of corporate law, representing privately-held and publicly-traded companies in various corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity financing that involves private equity funds, mezzanine lenders and financial institutions.
Anthony represents borrowers, financial institutions, mezzanine lenders and private equity funds in all types of financing transactions, including asset and stock acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, management buy-outs, private equity investments, construction loans, trade finance, asset-based lending (including equipment, inventory and receivables financing), as well as general working capital finance.
He represents privately-held companies in various merger and acquisition transactions, including negotiated buy-side and sell-side transactions, restructurings, management buyouts, leveraged buy-outs and recapitalizations.
- National Italian American Foundation, Board Member, Secretary; Area Coordinator
- National Italian American Political Action Committee, Board Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.S. in Finance