Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.718.0979
- Fax: 610.371.7989
- Intellectual Property
Co-Chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice, John is an accomplished IP and patent strategist who has helped a range of clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies, secure, protect and optimize the value of their intellectual property assets and innovations. His representations span a range of technology and engineering sectors, including electro-mechanical, software, telecommunications, informatics, AI and sustainable energy technology, among others.
John’s IP practice is backed by previous experience as an engineer, giving his counsel technical depth and understanding. He provides pragmatic IP guidance that aligns with his clients’ particular business strategies. As a thought leader in his field, John has spoken on various topics in the areas of patents, trademarks, copyrights, licensing, IP due diligence and monetization.
- New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- The Licensing Executives Society, Member
- Prevention First, Inc., Board of Trustee, President Emeritus
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D.
- Rutgers University, B.S.E.E.
- New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit