Kevin J. Moore
- Fax: 609.243.6420
Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.243.6420
- Fax: 609.243.6420
- Real Estate
Kevin has more than 35 years of experience in real estate law, with a particular focus on land use, redevelopment and related litigation, solar projects and commercial contracts and transactions. Clients rely on him for various matters relating to complex single and multifamily residential, warehouse/distribution, retail, office and mixed-use properties, among others. Kevin has notable experience appearing before municipal governing bodies, planning boards, zoning boards and land use boards, as well as county planning boards. He has also led successful actions and challenges before the Superior Court of New Jersey Law and Appellate Divisions and the New Jersey Supreme Court.
In the area of renewable energy, Kevin is skilled in negotiating site leases, power purchase, EPC and O & M agreements and has obtained municipal and county approvals for solar projects suited to various properties.
Additionally, with significant experience in redevelopment law, he structures redevelopment agreements and financial agreements to maximize long term tax exemptions.
- Princeton Bar Association, Member
- President, 1991-1992
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), New Jersey Chapter, Legislative Committee
- Co-Chair, 2010-2011
- Member, 2005-2006
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Land Use Law Section, Board of Directors, 2002-2007
- PlanSmart/NJ, Board of Trustees, 2008-2010
- AV Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers, Fellow, 2012-Present
- Chambers and Partners, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use – New Jersey, 2006-2021
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2007-2021
- Newark “Lawyer of the Year” 2021, Land Use and Zoning Law
- Princeton “Lawyer of the Year” 2019, Land Use and Zoning Law
- Princeton “Lawyer of the Year” 2014, 2018 and 2020, Real Estate Law
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Land Use/Zoning; Real Estate: Business; Energy & Natural Resources, 2006, 2009, and 2012-2021
- NAIOP New Jersey Industry Service Award, 2010
- NAIOP New Jersey Legislative Committee President’s Award, 2007
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Drew University, B.A., summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- Federal District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Supreme Court