Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6015
- Fax: 610.371.7976
- Health Care
- Health Care
- Widener University School of Law
Kirsten is Co-Head of the Health Care Department and focuses her practice on providing regulatory, reimbursement, compliance, and operational advice to clients in the health care industry. She provides regulatory support in connection with mergers, acquisitions, service reconfigurations and other business transactions, and analyzes the Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement implications of these transactions. Her practice includes completing regulatory filings and managing the regulatory approval process in connection with these transactions.
Kirsten also advises clients on Medicare and Medicaid enrollment and certification issues; Medicare and Medicaid coverage and reimbursement issues; provider based restructuring considerations; licensure and accreditation; and EMTALA compliance. She represents clients before state and federal regulatory and administrative bodies in connection with licensure and reimbursement matters.
In addition, Kirsten assists clients in developing and implementing corporate compliance programs, handling internal regulatory investigations, and implementing corrective action plans, including self-reporting overpayments and regulatory violations to governmental agencies.
Kirsten is a contributor to the Health Law Observer blog.
- American Bar Association’s Health Law Section, Payment and Reimbursement Interest Group, Vice Chair
- Planning Committee for the ABA Health Law Section’s Emerging Issues in Healthcare Law Conference, 2018-2021
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Bucknell University, B.A.
- New Jersey