- Labor and Employment
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 717.399.6643
- Fax: 610.371.7946
Joe concentrates his practice on labor and employment law matters including employment litigation and labor relations, and provides advice to management on effective human resource management practices, legal compliance and risk management in labor and employment matters. He works with employers in a variety of industries in responding to union organizing and decertification attempts, defense of unfair labor practice charges and complaints, strategizing on union avoidance techniques from both a legal and practical standpoint, negotiating collective bargaining agreements and handling grievances and arbitrations.
Joe works closely with employers to prepare for and implement work force restructuring plans as a result of acquisitions, divestitures and cost reduction initiatives. He also counsels employers concerning employee handbooks and employment policies.
Joe also represents public sector clients such as authorities, counties, boroughs, townships and school districts, in employment and labor relations matters, including labor negotiations and arbitrations under Act 195 and Act 111.
Previously, he served as Regional Personnel Representative & Senior Employee Relations Representative for Target Stores and as staff labor counsel for the Minnesota Nurses Association.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Nazareth Farm, Inc., Former Director
- Sertoma Club of Lancaster, Former Chairman; Former President; Former Vice President; Former Director
- Longs Park Amphitheater Foundation, Former Director
- City of Lancaster Longs Park Commission, Former Member
- A Woman’s Concern, Inc., Past President, Member of the Board of Directors
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D.
- LeMoyne College, B.S., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit