- State and Local Tax
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- New York University School of Law
- Of Counsel
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 610.478.2045
- Fax: 610.371.8505
Rich is Of Counsel in Stevens & Lee’s State and Local Tax group. He concentrates his practice in state and local taxes, where he focuses on controversy and planning.
Prior to joining Stevens & Lee, Rich worked as a tax attorney in the Office of Chief Counsel for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where he assisted the Department of Revenue with tax policy and legislative changes. He represented the Department of Revenue in tax disputes with taxpayers. He advised the Department of Revenue on the taxation of intangible holding companies and drafted the Department’s information notice on the disallowance of intercompany expenses. Rich was the lead attorney in RB Alden Corp. v. Commonwealth, No. 73 F.R. 2011 (Pa. Commw. June 15, 2016).
He is a former CPA, and prior to law school, worked for several large accounting firms.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, B.S., Accounting