- Real Estate
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Villanova University School of Law
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 610.478.2273
- Fax: 610.371.7982
Steve is Co-Chair of Stevens & Lee’s Real Estate Department. He focuses his practice in the areas of real estate and commercial transactions, including the acquisition, sale, leasing and financing of commercial and industrial properties; mergers and acquisitions; and financial services. He represents clients engaged in real estate development, construction and management, as well as corporate clients and financial institutions in their real estate-related activities.
Steve is lead real estate counsel for several national and multi-national corporations. He also worked as lead counsel in the development and build-out of a 600-acre master planned community. His responsibilities in this mixed-use project included acquisition, planning, zoning and sales matters.
Steve has written and lectured on a variety of topics related to commercial and real estate transactions, and served as chairman of the commercial transactions section of his Bar Association for several years.
Steve has worked with many large corporations and healthcare institutions in their real estate and corporate activities in the Mid-Atlantic region and nationally, including the following representative transactions:
- Represents one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies in real estate and supply chain transactions on a nationwide basis
- Represented a large international clinical trials company headquartered in Ireland in the acquisition, permitting and development of a new North American headquarters facility
- Represents one of the world’s largest packaging companies in its North American facilities operations, including leasing and divestment activities
- Represented a regional health care provider in sale leaseback transaction involving properties valued in excess of $200 million
- Represented a neutral host system developer in the formation and implementation of a shared access telecommunications network system in which wireless communications services providers jointly obtained rights to provide communications services to customers at airports and other publicly controlled facilities, including the New York airports and facilities in other major metropolitan areas
- Represents international financial institution in connection with ongoing real estate matters related to multi-state sale leaseback transaction involving over 100 facilities
- Represented a major regional health care provider in the acquisition and leasing of new ambulatory and office facilities, as well as a new campus for a health science college
- Represented skilled nursing provider in the acquisition and financing of multi-state portfolio of skilled care facilities
- Serves as general counsel for a number of privately held companies engaged in a variety of businesses, including pharmaceutical manufacturing and sales, newspaper and radio operations, construction, golf course management, college fraternity house acquisition and management, and movie theater operations
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Lafayette College, A.B.